A well reputed and growing pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an Academy Manager to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the Academy’s plans and training programs
- Managing & supervising instructional staff
- Managing all operational activities of the academy including staffing, facilities and support services.
- Responsible in managing the marketing and selling of the academy’s training programs.
- Ensuring that all programs are delivered with high quality and standards.
- Looking for and developing new training programs or business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with government officials, accreditation institutions, and certification bodies.
- Managing & developing the Academy to meet financial targets.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in KSA only
- Excellent knowledge of modern theories and practices of educational & training preferably in Pharmacy education.
- Good knowledge of government regulation and guidelines as they pertain to the Saudization and KSA labor market.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and direct an extensive training program.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with government officials, and professionals and institutions,
- Ability to deal with business challenges.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!