A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for an Accounting Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assisting management with all financial decisions.
- Preparing financial documents e.g., business reports, financial forecasts and statements.
- Acting as the primary support person for all financial activities.
- Keeping the company’s financial state in good standing and understanding its financials to meet legal requirements.
- Analyzing in detail the Sales, COS, GP, Expenses, Inventory, DSO, DPO, and DIO.
- Working closely with the accounting department.
- Examining all financial reports and data.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Can effectively communicate regarding business finances.
- Attention to detail and have basic Math skills.
- Excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of international finance, tax codes and laws.
- Proficient in accounting software, Microsoft Excel, PowerBi, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!