A well reputed company is actively recruiting for an Application Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA. This client has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and strategic direction for the entire engineering lifecycle and is responsible for leading technical & functional staff in the design, development and delivery of solutions
- Working very closely with the IT Director on managing applications that meet business needs, analyzing the business requirements and provide work estimates
- Providing design solutions for data integration and distribution components, and also participating in design discussions
- Providing leadership and guidance to the vendor resources and team members to deliver a quality solution
- Working on multiple tasks and projects concurrently and in ensuring coordination and integration among related efforts
- Driving continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered
- Thorough understanding of business functions and processes, knowledge of database administration, and ability to manage the development team involved in Integration, Data Distribution and Data Migration
- Knowledgeable on Oracle ERP EBS or Oracle Fusion Application
- Knowledgeable on Oracle R12 applications, Java, and Oracle 12c Database
- Knowledgeable of database performance optimization (SQL Tuning)
- Knowledgeable of overall software development life cycle
- Ability to prepare a long-term strategy for technology platforms and that translate into an achievable roadmap
You might like this article: How to create a LinkedIn profile that will enhance your job search.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.