A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for Application Specialist – Diagnostics to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support distributors and end-users in Saudi Arabia on all application-related issues.
- Support training, installation, demonstration, and troubleshooting.
- Provide on-site level application support and prepare customized application solutions.
- Providing support in promotional activities.
- Support product tests and evaluations as well as presentations of local sales teams for customers.
- Act as a team member in Applications team and support all new initiatives.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Medicine, Biology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry.
- Min 3 years working experience in laboratory as an Application Specialist
- Knowledge of relevant markets and competitive landscape – IVD and laboratory diagnostics.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is a must
- Willingness to travel extensively across Saudi Region.
You might like this article: How to create a LinkedIn profile that will enhance your job search.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.