A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting an Application Specialist for their Qatar office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Troubleshoot imaging equipment and software problems.
- Train customers on how to use imaging equipment and software.
- Develop and implement solutions for customers.
- Participate in product development and testing.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
- Stay up to date on the latest medical imaging technologies and software.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical imaging, radiology, engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in medical imaging customer support or technical sales.
- Strong understanding of medical imaging equipment and software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article:Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on LinkedIn?Follow usto make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!