A reputable and well established pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an Area Sales Manager to be based in the United Arab Emirates.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing the business plan and the sales strategy in order to ensure achievement of company sales and profitability
- Developing key customer relationships in order to execute operational business plans; Maintaining strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with distributors in order to ensure achievement of deliverables
- Ensuring marketing plans and strategies are implemented effectively in order to achieve sales forecasts for assigned territory
- Leading the sales team in order to achieve sales out and market penetration objectives ensuring full compliance with all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in the UAE only; Experience in the UAE is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific/medical field
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in a similar position in multinational pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in products such as wound healing, CVM, CNS, Oncology and Hematology is preferred
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills in English, with ability to efficiently and productively communicate orally and in writing
- Broad scientific, pharmacoeconomic and medical knowledge, with continuous expansion and learning ability
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!