Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring an Area Sales Manager to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify market opportunities and create business development plans for the assigned territory.
- Build, and maintain strong relationships with key clients, and become the point of contact for the assigned market.
- Act as primary sales, marketing, and after-sales service contact to distributor teams.
- Provide sales training or product training to distributors.
- Monitoring competitor activities and conducting research.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Science-related degree.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of sales experience in the laboratory segment. IVD experience is a plus.
- Have worked in a multinational company.
- Prior distributor network or distributor management experience is a must.
- Regional experience in the GCC region is an advantage.
- Financial acumen, P&L construction, and management.
- Sound knowledge of SAP, salesforce.com, and Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory as required.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!