A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting an Assistant Financial Controller to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of regulatory reporting including annual and periodic program review audits
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Candidates must already be based in Jeddah
- Experience in working with a medical device company or similar is a must
- Team management experience
- Strong Accounting background
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!