A reputable and well-established, multinational Perfume & Cosmetics company is actively recruiting for a Brand Manager – Middle East based in the United Arab Emirates.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and lead custom marketing and advertising strategies.
- Ensuring marketing strategies accommodate the changes in the market and respond to customer need
- Implementing the tactical plan in line with company strategic product objectives
- Responsible for making decisions relating to the cost of branding and conducting market analysis in customer spending.
- Build and develop relationships with various advertising venues and social media influencers.
- Overseeing social media accounts and ensure brand consistency amongst products.
- Building close relationships and has regular contact with national Key Opinion Leaders
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates with GCC experience only
- Bachelor’s degree required within Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing and creating marketing and advertising strategies.
- Successful history of creating, maintaining and developing a Brand within a multinational company
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience handling product launches
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, product development and other key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Arabic
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.