A reputable and well-established Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Business Development Specialist – Dental for their team in Algeria.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop a close collaboration with the stakeholders in the Region and provide support in terms of marketing, sales training, forecasting, clinical education, and regulatory activities.
- Be the representative for new product launches, product discontinuations, inventory positions, clinical affairs activities, and quality issues.
- Drive regional adaptation of marketing, clinical content, and sales tools to ensure sales effectiveness.
- Training all dealers and managing the stocks of the dealers.
- Participate in the design and execution of bundles and dental solutions for the region.
- Strengthen relationships with local key opinion leaders and dental universities.
- Advise and support the implementation of regional price strategy.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role within the Medical Devices Industry.
- Experience in dental products is a must.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.