Kinetic is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Business Development Specialist – Oncology to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing a business plan for Oncology Products through planning, development, and implementation.
- Achieve distribution objectives in accordance with product portfolio strategy.
- Establish Contracts with hospitals within the UAE.
- Analyzing market data and forecasting the product demand across the region.
- Negotiating agreements with external partners on BD projects.
- Ensuring the timely execution and delivery of BD projects.
- Identifying areas of improvement to develop and maintain strong partnerships.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Must be currently based in the UAE or have previous experience in the UAE market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical, Medical, or Science Studies, preferably with a postgraduate level (MBA).
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical sales/ business development with demonstrated success in the UAE region for Oncology Products.
- Sales Coverage and Distribution model execution.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical thinking, self-starter, independent, and hands-on.
- Ability to quickly adapt to market changes.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.