A reputable and well-established Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Business Manager for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a similar field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with P & L responsibility.
- Have experience working with medical devices and have good knowledge of the Saudi Market.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- In-depth knowledge of client relationship management strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.