A reputable and well-established Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Business Unit Manager – Animal Health for their team in Algeria.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets, revenue growth, and profitability within the assigned area.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the alignment of business strategies with financial goals.
- Develop comprehensive business plans, including sales forecasts, budgets, and marketing strategies, to drive growth and achieve business objectives.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributors, and key stakeholders.
- Set performance goals, conduct regular performance assessments, and provide professional development opportunities for team members.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare.
- Minimum 6 years of leadership experience of which 2-3 years of management experience within the Animal Health Industry.
- Good understanding of finance topics and basic technical/ product knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Arabic, and French.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!