A leading Healthcare company is actively recruiting a CEO – Hospitals for their Riyadh office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for overall administrative management and operation of the hospital.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Recruit, lead, evaluate, and provide mentorship and professional development opportunities for staff.
- Develop and manage annual budget ensuring sustainable financial performance.
- Monitors the adequacy of the hospital’s medical activities through coordination with the board, and the medical and nursing staff, and enacts policies to assure excellent health care services.
- Participates in litigation and informs the board of the need to initiate litigation.
- Implement and monitor compliance with regulations and accreditation standards.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including healthcare professionals, regulatory bodies, and community leaders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Master’s degree in hospital administration, health, business, or public health is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hospital administration position with responsibility for administrative supervision and board of trustee’s contact.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!