A leading multinational chemical company is actively recruiting a Chemical Sales Engineer to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Representation of Products in a defined area of responsibility
- Exploring new business opportunities for continual growth
- Implementing budgets and plans as specified for the designated sales area
- Elaborating and implementing strategies and concepts for effective customer acquisition and retention
- Handling tendering activities
- Providing support to existing clients as well as prospective customers
- Processing of customer inquiries giving expert consultation on relevant products and their application
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have 1 year experience in Lubricant Additives
- Ability to develop the business
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good Sales and Marketing Analysis skills
- A self-starter, hardworking and enthusiastic to sell
- conversant with MS Office applications
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!