A reputable and well-established Healthcare company is actively recruiting a Chief of Medical Centers for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction aligning it with the company’s mission and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of healthcare operations.
- Ensure adherence to all regulations, quality standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the company to drive business growth and enhance product development.
- Foster positive relationships with external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to minimize potential liabilities and ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation and efficiency enhancement, leading initiatives to improve effectiveness.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Proven experience in clinic/healthcare management.
- In-depth knowledge of the KSA healthcare system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.