Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Devices company who are hiring a Chief Portfolio Officer (CPO) to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Translating the investment business case into respective long-term and annual financial plans.
- Devising transformation plans and initiating required actions to enhance performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Monthly monitoring of strategic and financial performance of Portfolio companies.
- Interacting with top management and Board of Directors of portfolio companies, particularly their Chairmen, on matters relating to strategy, transformation, business development, M&A opportunities, major capex projects.
- Providing advice on matters such as corporate governance, strategy formulation, business planning, performance measurement to the portfolio organizations.
- Driving and tracking of transformation plans to increase portfolio company revenue and EBITDA.
- Updating regularly the Board of Directors on strategy and performance of portfolio companies.
- Providing periodic enterprise valuation of the portfolio companies.
- Direct involvement with portfolio companies throughout the transaction life cycle.
- Liaising with Group M&A team to assess in-organic M&A opportunities and opportunities/timing of potential exit.
- Ensuring alignment with Board of Directors, particularly their Chairman, regarding the Group’s interests and objectives regarding the portfolio company.
- Facilitating and leading partnership development.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- MBA/Master’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience.
- International experience is a must.
- Professional exposure to the following industries: healthcare, life sciences & pharmaceutical products.
- Must have extensive and direct strategy & finance experience from top-tier consulting firms or top-tier medical device/pharmaceutical companies.
- Understanding of the global healthcare and pharmaceutical landscape and the related regulatory approval processes.
- Experience in leading management teams.
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance matters.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in corporate finance and valuation in the context of Mergers and Acquisitions or Private Equity.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!