Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Clinical Application Specialist.
This is a remote position. Candidate must be based either in Egypt, Turkey, or CIS countries.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and provide up-to-date clinical, technical, and competitive information and sales tools.
- Visit end-user. Conduct online and offline training sessions with distributors/customers in the region.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders identified in the assigned geography.
- Participate in conferences, workshops, and events to promote products and network with industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and monitor competitors’ offerings and pricing strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Other tasks as required in the region.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- This is a remote position. Candidate must be based either in Egypt, Turkey, or CIS countries.
- Veterinary background.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in operating equipment in clinical and hospital settings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet travel obligations.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.