One of the leading Medical Devices companies is actively recruiting a Clinical Application Specialist to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Master the use and application of a range of medical devices for the purpose of medical and aesthetic treatments.
- Organizing and conducting product and clinical training, workshops, and lectures to sales staff, partners, and customers.
- Collaborating and communicating with KOLs in the region
- Documenting patient condition/progress before and after treatment.
- Organizing, analyzing, and presenting clinical data using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Creating and maintaining new and existing clinical training materials.
- Developing and providing up-to-date clinical, technical, and competitive information and sales tools.
- Assisting in product launches, customer product feedback, review of new equipment projects, input on marketing strategies associated with sales, and medical congress support as needed.
- Providing regional clinical support as required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a medical field
- +5 years in clinical training or Medical Aesthetics applications.
- Candidates based in Europe are encouraged to apply
- Excellent presentation skills (for conferences and doctor forums)
- High level interpersonal skills
- Flexible for frequent travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Microsoft Applications (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- UAE Driver’s license
- Transferable visa
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.