A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for a Clinical Consultant – Renal to be based in Oman.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Supporting Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) therapy and product training needs of customers within the hospitals in Oman
- Supporting Hospital PD Nurse to establish new center’s standards and practices
- Responsible for all the regional hospitals in Oman and in Royal Hospital when required
- Cooperating with HCPs in hospitals to achieve KPIs
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team
- Developing and maintaining high quality and effective PD education programs for patients, nurses and nephrologists.
- Planning and overseeing the implementation of programs of care
- Organizing training for the distributor staff and authorized homecare organizations
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers
- Discussing therapy management interventions with nephrologists / nurses
- Building and promoting a positive image of the company at all times
- Reporting of patients data with sales and marketing team
- Reporting of Clinical Activities
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Registered General Nurse (Degree / Certificate)
- Good spoken and written English and Arabic
- Specialist care experience preferred (renal or critical care) will be preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate and achieve excellent clinical competencies in peritoneal dialysis
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and motivation skill
- Flexible to travel inside Oman whenever needed.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.