A reputable and growing pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Cluster Sales Manager based in Qatar/Kuwait.
Please take the time to read the job description, you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. We do check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for managing business in Qatar/Kuwait, establishing strong relations with KOLs and their dedicated teams in the markets.
- Providing strategic commercial direction to achieve company performance objectives
- Responsible for profitable development of the regional business through maximizing the potential sales and profit growth, enhance market accessibility across the region and leading the successful launch of new products
- Working closely with supply chain to optimize the continuity of supply of products to relevant markets, providing volume sales forecasts and monitoring stock with distributors
- Providing timely business updates and performance reviews; Preparing budgets and forecasts
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in Qatar/ Kuwait only will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must; MBA is a plus
- An experienced professional with at least 3 years’ experience in similar role managing pharmaceutical business
- Relevant experience in market access and tender management
- Possesses necessary local expertise and strong influence skills and will display personal and professional.
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven with experience and/or relevant skills in terms of working and partnering with distributors
You might like this article: How to create a LinkedIn profile that will enhance your job search.
Would you would like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.