Kinetic is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Commercial Manager to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the profitable development of the regional business through maximizing the potential sales and profit growth, enhancing market accessibility across the region, and leading the successful launch of new products.
- Provide strategic commercial direction to achieve company performance objectives.
- Provide timely business updates and performance reviews; Prepare budgets and forecasts
- To manage and develop the commercial
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Manage a team of professionals providing guidance and development opportunities.
- Liaise with the Market Access team to define and target key accounts within the territory.
- Conduct market analysis and research about competitors, customers, and business opportunities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Must have a KSA Driver’s License.
- Lifesciences/Business Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have Diabetes market experience.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a good understanding of CRM systems.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!