A well reputed and growing pharmaceutical company is actively looking for the ideal candidate to fill the position of a Communications Manager based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for planning, managing and executing all corporate communications projects, marketing campaigns and activities covering brand and corporate communications.
- Implementing internal and external communication programs in conjugation with related areas of the organization to ensure desired outcomes within budgets and organizational policies.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of LinkedIn, internal portal & company’s web site.
- Leading the development and alignment of companywide editorial content and messaging, utilizing company’s various corporate communications vehicles and tools
- Contributing to internal CEO and executive leader communications strategy, including drafting talking points, video scripting and presentation development.
- Managing the streamlined consistency of internal brand standards across all materials.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Saudi national preferred
- Pharma / FMCG experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, organizational communications, or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience managing internal corporate communications by providing best-in-class strategy; in-house experience a must, agency experience a plus.
- Talented storyteller and content creator with experience identifying and developing messaging in a corporate context.
- Strong level of communication with Special governmental / royal organizations.
- Demonstrated experience managing corporate communications editorial content and calendar.
- Flexible approach to work with ability to toggle between projects and priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to achieve multiple deadlines, Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, identify and respond to business service requirements.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.