One of the leading Medical Devices companies is actively recruiting a Customer Service Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensure customer services team provide an efficient service to identified customers in the relevant regions including order processing, preparation of the export shipping documentation, coordinating shipments, tracking deliveries and responding promptly and effectively to all customer queries.
- Provide line management to the team, regularly reviewing performance and providing constructive feedback.
- Will also provide first line support to distributors along with trade marketing and basic account management activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Previous experience of managing a diverse team
- Experience of providing Trade Marketing support experience is advantageous
- Microsoft office and ERP systems (experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Tally is advantageous)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with International Trade Finance and International Distribution and Shipping
- Experience with Letter of Credits and associated requirement of documentation etc.
- Administrative experience, specifically with proven record of data entry.
- Experience in Customer Services within a supply chain environment is desirable
- Excellent standard of English is required
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!