A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist – Contractual to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Securing booking confirmation from vendors.
- Actively follow up shipments with sales, customers, and vendors.
- Respond to all customer contacts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receive and send emails, calls, and faxes.
- Process orders for customers.
- Customer file and account maintenance.
- Miscellaneous filing and other general administrative tasks.
- Works with special projects as necessary and assigned.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Logistics and Accounts in regards with shipment tracking & updating.
- Foster positive and collaborative relationships with co-workers.
- Pro-actively seeking ways in which to understand and support areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure company SOP is being adhere as per company policy.
- Records disputes and efficiently follow up.
- Able to conduct periodical report.
- Ensure that all documents and files are compliantly kept.
- Actively communicate service failure to salesperson within the day.
- Serves as a customer liaison, feedback management and reporting.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!