Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Deputy Regulatory Affairs Manager to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement regulatory strategies to ensure timely and successful product registrations and approvals.
- Prepare, and execute regulatory operational plans for allocated projects/products.
- Identify potential complex regulatory risks and propose options to mitigate risks.
- Conduct gap analysis and propose solutions.
- Represent the company as the main contact for technical matters of significant complexity.
- Contribute to business development activities including proposals, reports, costing and budgets.
- Provide expert regulatory advice for complex submissions.
- Manage a team of professionals providing guidance and development opportunities.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, guidelines, and standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Minimum 10 – 12 years’ relevant experience within the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Must have working experience with SFDA in the registration of products.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.