A growing pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a District Sales Manager based in Baghdad, Iraq.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and managing effective sales strategies to maximize company sales and profitability.
- Develop contact with key accounts and expand the company’s customer base.
- Analyzing sales metrics and market trends to adapt or modify sales strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislative requirements, policies and procedures and serve as a role model to all employees by demonstrating full support of occupational health, safety and environmental programs.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy / Biology/Medicine)
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales field within pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, networking, and consultative sales skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English is required.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!