Kinetic is working with a leading Agritech company who are hiring an Executive Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing calendars for senior management.
- Email Correspondence
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Manage internal and external interactions on behalf of senior stakeholders.
- Managing all office administration duties.
- Carrying out research and presenting findings on various areas.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Support senior stakeholders with meeting activities, including preparing agendas, recording minutes, room bookings, and transaction requests.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree holder (Administration, Management, or equivalent).
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar job would be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face-to-face and over the phone).
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of diary and emails.
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!