A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for an Executive Secretary to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing calendars for senior colleagues.
- Screening telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Making travel arrangements and travel itineraries.
- Manage internal and external interactions on behalf of senior colleagues.
- Managing all office administration duties for senior colleagues.
- Carrying out research and presenting findings on various areas.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Support senior colleagues with meeting activity, including preparing agendas, recording minutes, room bookings and transportation requests.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Only candidates based in Riyadh will be considered.
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
- Excellent communication in both English and Arabic.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar job would be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and over the phone).
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of diary and emails.
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications.
You might like this article: How to explain redundancy in a job interview.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.