A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively looking to appoint an Finance Business Partner to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Responsible for financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes for the businesses and provide detailed monthly reports and analysis
- Providing effective commercial initiatives to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Establish efficient processes for regular performance reporting for optimal result
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidate based in the KSA only
- Possesses Accounting / Finance degree
- 5+ years’ experience of combined Accounting and Finance experience within pharmaceutical/ medical devices/ FMCG industry
- Exposure and knowledge in working with distributors across KSA
- Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to develop strong working relationships
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Experience with SAP systems desirable; Excel expert, Power BI is a plus.
You might enjoy this article: How to Apply for Unadvertised Roles.
Want to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.