A large pharma company is actively recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing full cycle of product costing in SAP
- Responsible for the full P&L for the Business Units (BU)
- Establishing strong relationships within the BUs and cross-functional teams
- Leading the development of the latest estimate (LE) and annual budgets
- Developing and maintaining models to support the accounting and forecasting for the BUs
- Leading the discussions with all the BUs in the effective prioritization and execution of operating expenses
- Supporting the BU heads in the development of strategic, launch and operational plans for pipeline assets, including revenue and expense forecasts
- Providing a financial perspective on strategic plans including capital market transactions, M&As, Due diligence, etc.
- Leading the management of core commercial cycle with the supply chain, commercial and other related cross functional teams
- Managing the tender management process with the commercial teams from a finance perspective
- Monitoring the stock, with the support of supply chain and warehousing teams
- Supporting the controllership teams for timely closure of monthly management accounts and ensure that the annual accounts are accurate and produced within statutory timescales
- Leading the enhancement project for SAP from a finance standpoint
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- MBA in Finance from a reputable university and/or CIMA/CGMA/CPA/ACCA/CA
- Cost accounting experience is a must
- Strong experience of Finance Business Partnering, FP&A, Controllership, Process Improvement & Automation, Risks & Governance
- 8+ years of relevant experience, mainly in pharma/biotech/fmcg with manufacturing focus.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders
- Ability to continuously improve Finance’s impact and influence with the Business
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Prior experience with data analysis and visualization tools is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.