A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively looking to appoint a Finance Controller to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensure all functions of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Planning and Budgeting, Management Reporting and input to General Ledger are in line with Company’s Policies/Procedures and Statutory requirement
- Fulfill overall responsibility of Budgets and Forecasts
- Prepare all requested statutory and local authorities reports
- Develop, update, and implement policies and procedures to safeguard company assets and insure the required level of Internal Control
- Provide decision support to the Site Leadership team using proper financial tools and analysis
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi nationals will be considered
- Professional or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Professionally qualified Accountant from a reputed/recognized Institute
- At least 5 years of experience Financial Accounting and Controlling in the pharma/ FMCG industry (preferable)
- Big 4 audit firms’ background with audit, accounting, tax experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, Saudi tax and corporate laws
- SAP experience preferred
- High Sense of ownership and urgency
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationship
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures combined with a good analytical mindset and finance management
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.