One of the leading Medical Devices companies is actively recruiting a Finance Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Leading the financial planning process and providing leadership to the finance team
- Promoting financial reporting & forecasting accuracy
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Providing business and financial guidance to the team to ensure that operational results are achieved
- Developing the financial information system and managing the operating plan cycle
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Financial modeling (p&l, cash flow, balance sheets projections) to assess feasibility of business opportunities
- Collaborates effectively with diverse teams internally and externally demonstrating high emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in UAE only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Finance
- Background in Healthcare industry is preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
- An analytical mind and technical competency
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Financial Modeling Experience
- CPA, CMA or equivalent
- Project Management (PMP) certification preferred
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!