Pharma Team - Kinetic
A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Financial Planning Associate to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to support the CFO and Commercial management team.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and forecasting business/financial expenses
- Lead the claims review and accrual process
- Manage Stock in Trade reporting and review
- Monthly review of statement of accounts and accounts receivable
- Support planning and analysis of tenders
- Assist with Ad-hoc financial projects
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role.
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must.
- 1-2+ years of proven experience in a similar role as well as accounting and internal controls responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and certifications in accounting/financial planning.
- Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Healthcare experience is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Advanced level of MS Office.
*Please note that we review all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*