A leading pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for Financial Reporting Manager to be based in Sharjah, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing consolidated financial statements (monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Preparing documents, verifying their accuracy, ensuring compliance with all financial regulations
- Liaising with subsidiaries to obtain timely and accurate financial information
- Facilitating the entire process of preparing important reports and earnings statements
- Following-up internal audit report and ensuring timely implementation of internal audit recommendations
- Interacting with Internal Audit department (IA)
- Advising management on key IFRS issues
- Reviewing all Tax topics
- Developing and updating written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree in Finance/ Operation /Statistics/Accounting is mandatory
- Master’s in Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Pharma / FMCG experience preferred
- Strong understanding of IFRS, UAE Commercial Companies Law
- Knowledge of ADX reporting regulations
- Strong Accounting and Financial reporting experience
- At least 15+ years’ experience in Finance and Reporting function in a similar role within a multinational company
- Experience in Big 4 accounting firm audit engagements preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as using the SAP
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!