A growing pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Franchise Manager for their specialty business. This role is based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Setting long term strategic for the company; obtaining stakeholder and leadership buy-in and colleague engagement
- Developing strategies to maximize the patient impact and the revenue
- Developing the marketing strategy and drives execution of campaigns, tactics and customer plans
- Optimizing the profitability by making active trade-off and resource allocation decision
- Leading and coaching a high performing team and developing colleagues
- Reviewing, designing and monitoring the effectiveness of the Sales Team through KPIs
- Ensuring high standards of compliance to norms, policies, and procedures and instills a proactive compliance risk management culture
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in UAE preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; Master’s Degree is a plus
- Therapeutic experience: Oncology, Immunology, Hematology and other specialty portfolio
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in sales and marketing field within the pharma industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Can act decisively in complex and fast-moving environment
- Fluent written and spoken English and local language
You might like this article: How to explain redundancy in a job interview.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.