Medical Device Team - Kinetic
A leading Medical Devices company is actively looking to appoint a Governance, Risk & Compliance Lead to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Act as lead adviser on matters relating to risk management and associated disciplines including corporate governance.
- Supervising the implementation of the company’s compliance and anti-money laundering monitoring programs.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop, and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify compliance gaps and risks.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reporting.
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role
- Candidates must be based in Saudi Arabia
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Risk Management, Commerce or Business Administration
- 15-20 years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Compliance or Corporate Governance
- Strong business analysis skills and good knowledge of business risks
- Must be achievement-oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*