Pharma Team - Kinetic
A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively looking to appoint a Government Affairs Manager – GCC to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Implement Government Affairs strategies in local setting by developing necessary tactical plans
- Establish GA network including policy makers, politicians, health authority, local trade associations, chambers of commerce and embassies while working closely with the Government Affairs and Healthcare Affairs managers
- Develop policy positions and government affairs programs aimed at delivering a favourable business environment across the business units and in line with the region and Corporate guidelines.
- Support the region in responding to consultations on behalf of the business to articulate and implement policy positions.
- Active participation in relevant regional/global meetings, to ensure that the needs are addressed as well as high quality knowledge transfer into region to enable regional teams to successfully implement GA strategies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Political Science or Business Administration
- Master in Life Sciences, Health Economics and Pharmaeconomics or BA is a plus
- At least 3-5 years experience in the field of Market Access/Government Affairs
- Arabic speaker is a must.
- Team management, negotiation experience with Governments on key projects are essential
- Must have experience in the pharmaceutical industry among others in healtheconomics, heathcare affairs and government affairs
- Result oriented with strong analytical skills
- Fully computer literate
- Experience in clinical research and HEOR studies
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*