A reputable multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Head of Finance based in Casablanca, Morocco.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities, cost optimisation, resource allocation, operational reviews, analytical support, strategic financial modelling, and executive reporting to senior leaders.
- Provide insights and recommendations on the financial performance of the company, focusing on key drivers including profitability models, trends, and analytical needs.
- Provide financial and business leadership amongst colleagues in the business while building trust relationships with senior leaders across the company through strong financial support, helping them meet business objectives, increase revenue, and improve profitability.
- Managing the relationship with external auditors and ensuring compliance with accounting standards
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and payroll payments.
- Reviewing all financial related policies and procedures for the business
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years overall experience in finance related positions
- Excellent leadership skills and proven ability to develop relationships and establish trust with associates at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with advanced knowledge in Excel, financial modelling, and analysis techniques.
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English