A leader in FMCG retail is actively recruiting a Head of HR to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Oversees all HR strategy and activities and ensures the proper implementation of HR related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for talent attraction, talent management, employee development, compensation and benefits and personnel related affairs across the Company as well as enhancing the Company’s overall Human Resources practices.
- Ensure the protection of Employees and promote a healthy working environment and culture throughout the Organisation.
- Responsible to ensure the continuous development of the Company’s Employees to ensure growth, whilst taking into consideration the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain continuous communication with all Department Directors and VP’s and ensures that all Employee related matters are running smoothly.
- Must ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations of the UAE.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- The successful candidate must have 3+ years’ experience as an HR Director at a FMCG Retail Company in the UAE.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of business needs and business environment and how these translate into HR plans and solutions.
- Having led and developed teams to deliver high-quality outcomes.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!