Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Head of KAM to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the profitable development of the business through maximizing the potential sales and profit growth, and enhancing market accessibility across the assigned region.
- Provide strategic commercial direction to achieve company performance objectives.
- Manage a team of professionals providing guidance and development opportunities.
- Develop distributor strategy and tender process.
- Develop proactive price and Gross to Net management to control and improve profit margins.
- Liaise with the Marketing, lead the market access, and tender management strategy to build commercial propositions, and articulate the health economics of the company’s products through the bidding and contracting process.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates must be based in the UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Preferably candidate with experience in primary care.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership position and managing UAE/Gulf countries.
- Relevant experience in tenders and distributor management
- Relevant experience in Key Customer and Key Account Management leadership within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Proven senior leadership skills and strong business & commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!