A leading Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Head of Legal and Compliance for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Draft/review/negotiate contracts and any other legal documents.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on all legal matters related to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Ensure emerging markets are in compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Manage litigation cases by collaborating with external counsel and representing the company’s interests in legal proceedings.
- Stay updated with regulatory changes, advising the company on compliance matters, and implementing compliance programs.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in legal and compliance matters. Preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of contract drafting, negotiation, and management.
- Experience in managing litigation cases and working with external legal counsel is a must.
- Familiarity with local regulations, litigation procedures, and compliance requirements in KSA, Vietnam, and China will be advantageous.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.