A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Head of Market Access for their Riyadh office.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the implementation of a strategy for obtaining and maximizing market access.
- Partnering with key market stakeholders and centers to understand and elicit the Market Access requirements; mapping key stakeholders and thought leaders.
- Facilitating access programs and building strategic partnerships with healthcare companies.
- Identifying opportunities for partnership with local health authorities; initiating market access initiatives.
- Providing health economic and value training to field support teams; communicating the role of market access through presentations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong network in market access within the industry and customer base.
- Must be highly result-oriented with a strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!