A leading Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Head of PR & Government Affairs for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement comprehensive external communications & PR strategies to promote company brand and reputation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify events, achievements, and initiatives for external promotion.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with government bodies, authorities, and relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between the company and government entities, addressing inquiries and providing necessary information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of external communication and government affairs strategies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Government Affairs, Communications, or similar.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience with the Ministry of Health including regulatory bodies and authorities.
- Experience in managing Gulf Markets and potentially expanding responsibilities to cover Saudi.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills with a track record of successful stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!