Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Head of Service to be based in Qatar.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manages and coordinates daily biomedical equipment service operations that provide lifecycle management of biomedical clinical and research equipment including safety testing, repair, maintenance, and user support.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day job performance.
- Establishes standards and procedures for equipment maintenance, testing, calibration, documentation, and inventory processes.
- Provides technical leadership and develops applicable training and resources for staff to ensure correct and safe operations of all equipment and devices.
- Works with vendors to maintain up-to-date information about new products and equipment upgrades.
- Supports the equipment needs of all specialty areas including Radiology, Clinical Pathology, Cardiology, Respiratory Therapy, and others.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Proven experience as a Service Manager within the Medical devices industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar area as an individual contributor.
- Proficient and in-depth knowledge of medical equipment products and business.
- Ability to work effectively, developing and implementing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!