Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Head of Training to be based in Jeddah.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop a comprehensive training strategy aligned with the company’s business objectives and regional needs.
- Cover the training for Saudi, Gulf & Iraq, Egypt, and North Africa.
- Conduct training needs assessments to identify skill gaps and training requirements for employees in the assigned regions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and gather feedback from participants for continuous improvement.
- Establish KPIs to measure the impact of training on individual and team performance.
- Provide leadership to the training team by ensuring appropriate structures, planning, programs, systems, and competencies.
- Create training programs, courses, and materials tailored to different roles and functions within the pharmaceutical industry.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Pharmacist. MBA holder is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of training experience of which at least 2 years in a similar position within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ability to design training content and develop training strategies and innovative learning solutions.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!