Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring an HR Generalist to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips, and warning letters.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.