Kinetic is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring an HR Manager to be based in Jeddah.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Point of contact for day-to-day personnel-related inquiries, support, and guidance.
- Oversees all HR strategy and activities and ensures the proper implementation of HR-related policies and procedures.
- Analyze, develop, and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Responsible for talent attraction, talent management, employee development, compensation and benefits, and personnel-related affairs across the Company as well as enhancing the Company’s overall Human Resources practices.
- Drive appropriate learning and development initiatives as well as succession planning.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures in alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Must ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations of KSA.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business administration.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in different HR activities.
- Must have manufacturing/factory experience. Pharmaceutical/ FMCG industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!