A growing Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an HR Manager to be based in Al Khobar.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing, and evaluating HR operations.
- Support in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Overseeing the organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures in alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the continuous development of the Company’s Employees to ensure growth, whilst taking into consideration the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits and recommends a competitive base and incentives program to ensure the company attracts and retains top talent.
- Conduct a performance review program to ensure effectiveness and compliance within the organization.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Postgraduate/MBA major in HR with a Post-graduate diploma in HR
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of which a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role of reputable pharmaceutical/ healthcare companies.
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions, policy development, orientation & implementation.
- Experience with KSA labor law and legal affairs.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!