A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting a HR Specialist to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, interviewing applicants, and performing reference checks
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Assisting in the development and management of HR policies and programs
- Conducting monthly payroll reviews, statistics and reports
- Providing support for employee administration and processing issues
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated
- Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Managing internal communication toward employees
- Conducting training sessions
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates must already be based in Riyadh
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a relevant field
- MUST have experience in recruitment, onboarding, payroll, performance management, and admin
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.