One of the leading Medical Devices companies is actively recruiting a Learning and Development Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing & Delivering Learning and Development policies and procedures
- Creating the group learning and development strategies
- Conducting meeting with the business’ leadership to identify gaps and select effective solutions
- Creating training plans for development
- Developing programs addressing professional development needs
- Developing and organizing training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Negotiating contracts and managing vendor relationships
- Planning regular employee performance evaluations
- Leading the development and execution of comprehensive L&D strategies
- Preparing and proposing the annual L&D budget
- Managing the L&D and TM team
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Education, Business, or a related field
- 10 years of experience in Talent Management / Learning & Development
- Holder of L&D, and Training and Facilitation Certifications preferred
- Experience in managing Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- Good organization, planning and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel Formulas, Pivot)
- Good knowledge in ERP
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!