A leading multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Market Access Manager for their Kenya office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensuring the implementation of a strategy for obtaining and maximizing market access
- Partnering with key market stakeholders and centers to understand and elicit the Market Access requirements; mapping key stakeholders and thought leaders.
- Facilitating patient access programs and building strategic partnerships with healthcare companies
- Identifying opportunities for partnership with local health authorities; initiating market access initiatives
- Providing health economic and value training to field support teams; communicating the role of market access through presentations
- Ensuring the development of pricing strategies aligned with the local teams.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory, access, commercial, and procurement in the African market.
- Good knowledge of regulatory policies and pricing strategies & retail.
- Strong network in market access within the industry and customer base.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!